Fixed Up Turkey Chili
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
This turkey chili turned out super yummy and it’s SO filling!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow or orange pepper, chopped
- 1 lb. raw 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cans of kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- crushed red peppers to taste
- 12 Italian parsley springs, chopped
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium high heat
- Add onion and bell peppers; cook stirring frequently for 4-5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
- Add turkey, cook 4-5 minutes or until turkey is browned.
- Add tomatoes, beans, chili powder, salt and crushed red peppers; cook stirring frequently for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Divide into 6 servings.
21 DAY FIX PORTIONS
1 Greens, 1 Yellow, 1 Red